Happy Valentine’s Day! What do you have planned for the day?
It’s always fun planning a date night with your other half, dinner, movies, or maybe even bowling. All great ideas, but sometimes it’s fun to stay in, make dinner, and enjoy your favorite bottle of wine. One of my favorite appliances that makes staying in on date night even better are wine refrigerators. Not only do they add a level of elegance and charm to your home, but they have so many features that any wine lover would appreciate.
My personal favorites are from Sub Zero. There are so many reasons to love their wine refrigerators, from features to design and quality, you will not be disappointed. Plus, they can come panel ready so you can blend them seamlessly into your kitchen and surrounding cabinetry for effortless cohesion in your space.
Sub Zero has so many options to choose from ranging in various sizes from 15″ to 30″, so you can have a full-length wine refrigerator or undercounter. Below is Sub Zero’s 30″ Designer wine storage (DET3050WR/L) that comes equipped with refrigerator drawers, this will give your wine refrigerator an additional temperature zone! And that’s only one of the amazing features attributed to this product.
- It can store reds and whites in separate temperature zones to keep wines at proper serving temperatures.
- Offers any occasion 146 bottle capacity.
- Full-extension wine racks provide easy access to standard-size bottles, half bottles, and magnums without agitating others.
- UV-resistant glass door shields wine from harmful light.
- Inventory tile system aids collection organization.
- Wi-Fi enabled features allow for remote control of independent temperatures zones, provide important door-ajar notifications, and assist with remote service diagnostics—all from your mobile device.
- Stainless-steel exterior and tubular or pro handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products.
- Sub-Zero offers an industry-leading full two-year warranty on appliances, along with a full five-year sealed system warranty and a limited twelve-year sealed system warranty.
- Quiet compressor leaves wines undisturbed, while rust-proof, coated, steel shelves glide smoothly for easy access with minimal disruption.
- Dual evaporators—one for each storage zone—maintain steady, moderate humidity so corks stay supple, and labels remain pristine.
- Built with premium-grade materials, Sub-Zero products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years. Major components are subjected to extreme stress tests prior to going into the final design, and every major function is tested before shipping.
Although I love Sub Zero, it is a brand that leans towards the more expensive end of appliances. I believe the best wine cooler if you’re on a budget is from XO. Also, a fantastic brand that delivers high quality products at a great price. Below is XO’s Luxury 24″ Undercounter Dual Zone Wine Cooler (XOU24WDZGS).
This wine cooler can also come panel ready and has the dual temperature zones to preserve both reds and whites. The upper racks will hold up to 16 bottles chilled between 41° to 50° F while the lower zone will hold up to another 30 bottles between 50° and 64° F. Other features include,
- Telescoping racks fully extend while loaded.
- Elegant tri-Color LED Lighting that can change from the push of a button from theater white to midnight blue or honey amber.
- Secure lock for each door.
- Flush Undercounter Installation design is easy with features like zero clearance door hinges and flat electrical plugs.
- Independent intuitive electronic controls.
- Two-handle options included.
- On all glass door units, double pane, low-e glass coated to block harmful ultraviolet light is standard for energy efficient operation and protection from damaging light.
- Activated carbon filters and whisper quiet fans ensure the positive circulation of air for uniform temperatures.
Wine refrigerators will definitely add something special to your date night, but I’m sure as you can tell, they are also a great addition to a party. For whatever it may be you cannot go wrong with a wine fridge and the timeless elegance it adds to any kitchen!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.