- Inclined Digital Display for easy viewing
- Edge to Edge glass tops
- Bosch’s most powerful 5,500W induction cooking element
- CombiZone to combine 2 induction zones into 1 larger zone
- Built-in Temperature Probe to monitor cooking
- QuietClose Door features dampened hinges, so your oven door never slams
- Bosch’s All-in-One Oven combines roasting, baking, and pizza oven features!
Model number HIS8055U will be their 30″ induction range with 4 elements
Model number HIS8655U will be their 36″ induction range with 5 elements
Bosch’s current industrial gas and dual-fuel ranges feature a bold look with a heavy-duty design. But, they also include some quality of life and performance features like an easy-to-install design and the inclusion of die-cast metal front-control knobs and pedestal feet! These ranges look to be excellent additions to Bosch’s line of pro and industrial ranges.
I’m very excited about these offerings! In my experience, Bosch has made high-quality appliances in a smaller range of categories, being limited in their induction choices. With this announcement, I would love to see them bring their premium design principles and high-quality construction to more and more kinds of ranges, range tops, and cooktops. I really get asked about “a professional style induction range” and especially “an induction range WITH knobs” frequently. It would be great to be able to steer customers towards these new Bosch induction ranges.
What do you think? Are you as excited as I am about Bosch offering their pro ranges in induction? Does this news factor into your appliance decisions for your next project?